09/06/2016

an outfit for reading in the garden












































 It was a gloriously sunny day today, perfect for wearing a floppy hat and finding some flowers!
This charity shop skirt is a particular favorite of mine. I love twirling around in it and it's pretty long, but cool for the summer. I did have some shoes on when I started taking photos, but I just kicked them off in the end because the feeling of grass under feet is just too good.

Having finished with my exams, I had the free time today to make a giant mess of all of my possessions on the floor of my room, and sort through what I'm going to sell, give to charity shops or recycle. I'll be blogging all of my big tidy up.
I also had time to start rereading The Great Gatsby - I almost forgot how much I love it!

I hope you like my first outfit post; if you do, I'd love you to subscribe to the blog!

I hope you find a glossy tulip petal,
- L






5 comments:

  1. Hi Liliana! I love this OOTD post you've done. I always love the idea of skirts (I think I've only owned like two in my life? I have one right now, my mom sewed it and it's layered and beautiful and now this post makes me want to pull it out and wear it again!) and your skirt looks so chic with the button down! :D

    Welcome to Teenage Blogger Central by the way! It's great to have you in the community. Have you joined our Google Plus group? Looking forward to seeing you around! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi catalina, thank you so much for leaving a comment, very kind! aw hand-sewed skirts are the absolute best for swishing around, you're super lucky. thanks for letting me know, i'll be joining the google plus group! have a lovely day :-)

      Delete
  2. I love your ootd! Super!:D
    itsnotalthea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ootd! Super!:D
    itsnotalthea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete